Commercial Roofing Contractors Birmingham, AL Roof Installation & Replacement Company
Commercial roofing consists of using building products or services for protecting and sealing the topmost area of commercial offices. It typically includes flat slope surface areas, in contrast with residential roofing, which is frequently for steep sloped, and even more complex roofs.
Roofing products for commercial structures are readily available in a wide array of styles and forms like built-up (asphalt, gravel, coal tar, modified bitumen), single-ply membrane (EPDM and TPO), metal, and liquid-applied (application of state-of-the-art polymers).
Taking great care of your commercial roof can eliminate unnecessary expenses for repair works while additionally lengthening the life-span of your roof, consequently protecting your establishment financial investment. Regardless if you would like a brand new roof constructed or need to make repair works to an existing one, the very best action is going with the ideal provider for your commercial property requirements. Picking a skilled roofing provider can assist you with your choice, from creating and product purchase to building and upkeep.
Our expert roofing service providers are updated with the best existing techniques in roofing so as to ensure that your establishment roof design is superior quality. These professionals focus on delivering their services to the following customers:
- Commercial Buildings
- Industrial buildings
- Medical offices
- Public Works departments
- Retail Stores
- Theme Parks
Styles of a Commercial Roof:
Our specialists can assist you make the proper choice of products to protect your establishment and save energy. We are experts in assembling, changing, renovating, and fixing the following types of commercial roofing:
- Built-Up Roof (BUR) – likewise regarded as "tar and gravel" roofs, built-up roofing includes laminating layers of roof felt with asphalt or bitumen and are coated or covered with UV resistant reflective building materials developed to lower cooling and heating costs. BUR's have exceptional water-proofing characteristics and are remarkably strong.
- Spray Foam Roof – this is a liquid spray foam roofing which when applied develops into dense sheets, producing a durable and strong roof surface. Gravel or a protective coating is usually applied after it achieves the density deliver outstanding weather protection and stability.
- Metal Roof – a metal roofing design is energy efficient, resistant to fire, chemicals, and severe winds. Metal roofs are outstandingly durable and require less regular upkeep.
- Asphalt Shingle Roofs – quite easy and budget-friendly to fix, this roofing style has 3 selections: 3-Tab Shingles (thinner than laminated shingles), Dimensional or Laminated Shingles (lasts much longer, and are stronger and thicker than 3-Tab shingles), and Premium or High Profile Shingles (improved shingles and thicker than laminated shingles).
- Clay and Cement Tile Roofs – has a much longer life-span and is thought to be one of the very best inexpensive options that give optimal security and helps to save on energy expenses.
- Single-Ply (PVC, TPO Roofing, EPDM) Roofs – PVC roofing (Polyvinyl Chloride) was among the early single-ply commercial roofing products that is cost-effective, durable, and has a much longer life span; TPO roofing (Thermoplastic Olefin) is an exceptional option to PVC roofing with comparable benefits, but at a cheaper rate; EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer), or rubber sheet, is incredibly durable and can stand up to UV rays damage.
- Modified Bitumen Roofs – modified bitumen roofing is an asphalt-based roofing product that has plastic or rubber-like attributes to provide excellent water-proofing attributes and which is perfect for low-slope or flat roofs.
Our roofing professionals are readily available to resolve any kind of problems or issues affecting the roof, even in incident of unforeseen urgent circumstances, and attend to it instantly. There are a number of repair works and services our specialists offer to guarantee that there will be as little disruption to your establishment as possible.
Our certified roofers can assist commercial customers optimize their return on financial investment with the right setup and upkeep of their roof. These specialists offer professional services to do our finest to guarantee that your firm will not be interrupted any longer than really called for because of concerns relating to the roof.
Contact us Today for a Free Quote! You'll be pleased you did.